Friday, June 22, 2012

I am Lazy!

Despite being successful in the corporate world, I realised more and more these days that I am lazy. Why?


In the work of running one's own business, you need to constantly SHIP (like what Seth Godin teaches) or deliver. What this means for me is I need to create value or content which my customer wants. This is really tough. When I sit to start thinking what kind of content or value that my customer wants or what in this world that really makes me frustrated, I realised that to deliver on this value or content, it takes a lot of hard work and I am too lazy to do it.


Now I truly understand what it means to really penetrate a market (for example a highly closed market like the pet industry) and really make a difference and leave a mark!


So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment