Thursday, June 21, 2012

We Are Not Stupid

It is still interesting to see the mentality of the white vs the non-whites even till this day in Singapore. It is quite sad to see that some of the whites (or the foreign talent) adopting the mentality that Singaporeans do not have what it takes to do the work here in Singapore.


Personally, I have worked with many foreign talent (whites) and I have enjoyed myself working with them because they give you the respect and they really do work and SHIP (like what Seth Godin says).  With some of my friends, I can see how they are not given the respect or are treated like dirt, stepped all over by them and are assumed to be STUPID.


Lets look at it this way - we, Singaporeans are not STUPID despite our skin-color. We may do things differently from where you come from and do remember you are in our country and there is a Singapore way of how we do things here in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment