Sunday, May 27, 2012

Everyone has Ideas!

I realised everyone has ideas - great ideas on what is the next big business, what needs to be done to improve one's sales on the internet, how to structure one's business so that it is better, how a particular product should be marketed - the list is just endless.


How many of us actually implement those ideas on our own without the comforts of an organisation and taste the actual bitterness of the failure, to re-conceptualise the idea again and re-launch the idea? 


These days, I have taken on the role to execute on ideas - quite a lot of them actually. I would say although I am only at the beginning of the execution, it already feels so heavy on the shoulders. Like many who have succeeded before me, there are many naysayers who will say something will not work or will work but there are only a handful who will extend their hands and really help you on the journey of executing your ideas with you.


I hope to be able to find some of those who will extend their hands and help me on this journey to succeed in life here in Singapore without a corporate job. That I know in itself is a real challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment